Wednesday 1 February 2017

No So Nerdy! Ed Sheeran unveils his 60 tattoos


 Ed Sheeran  has unveiled his 60 elaborate tattoos in his new video for Shape of You. This is in sharp contrast with the award -winning's nerdy look.Celebrity tattoo artist Kevin Paul , revealed Sheeran has spent a painstaking 40 hours in the tattooist’s chair over the past 12 months.
Paul said:

We’ve spent about 40 hours on Ed over the past year, and keeping it a secret was probably the hardest bit.‘Ed now has thirty tattoos on his front, plus countless ones down his arms.
'Every single one recently involved horrific pain, especially around the ribs and I remember one time he had to fly out to Italy the next day, and had this awful, weeping tattoo seeping through the clingfilm used to protect it. It wasn’t an ideal situation.’
All of the singer’s tattoos have meaning. They are either connected to his family, achievements or memories.
The star, recently spoke about his tattoo obsession, explaining: 
‘They say: “But what about when you’re an old man?”, and I think “Well, I’ll look f****** cool when I’m old”.
‘I might look wrinkly but have you ever seen your granddad with his top off? Because I haven’t.
'I get one done for anything I’m proud of or for something I want to remember.
‘People say when they see my tattoos that I look like a melted crayon, so that’ s interesting. I guess this is just my eight year-old self coming out.’ 

No comments:

Actor, Daniel K Daniel releases his pre-wedding photos

  Actor, Daniel K Daniel who had his traditional wedding a few months ago has released his pre-wedding photos in preparation for his wh...