Thursday 4 August 2016

Kim Kardashian shows off incredibly slim waist and thighs during workout


 Kim Kardashian is keen on losing more weight and probably a chunk of her famous curves..
The mum-of-two showed off her incredibly toned figure on SnapChat Wednesday as she geared up for yet another workout.
The reality star is believed to have lost more than 60 pounds since the arrival of son.she recently spoke to People magazine about her 26 inch waist saying
 "My butt and my hips are the last to go, but I'm not stopping!"
"After having two kids, and being able to get in shape and still feel good about myself, I've never felt better. I worked my a** off, I've altered my life and I'm proud of that."

No comments:

Actor, Daniel K Daniel releases his pre-wedding photos

  Actor, Daniel K Daniel who had his traditional wedding a few months ago has released his pre-wedding photos in preparation for his wh...